Here is the final release of PACL 7.00 (PowerArchiver Command Line)..
Here is the full list of changes:
- Added XZ, LZMA support – Support for creating and extracting XZ and LZMA files/archives
- Added new extraction formats -Support for extracting XZ, WIM, CPIO, LZMA, RPM, DEB, CHM, HXS, SWM, DMG, XAR, HFS, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, ISO, MSI files
- Updated engines – All compression and extraction engines have been updated, added full multicore support for ZIP format.
- Added FIPS 140-2 support – Added support for FIPS 140-2 mode when compressing and extracting ZIP AES archives.
- Added support for decrypting ZIP files with certificates – Support is added to decrypt/extract files that are encrypted with SecureZip x.509 certificates.
- Added Volume Shadow Copy support – You can now use Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) to compress files in use by system or other programs.
- Added support for saving disk drive volumes in archive path – with PP switch you can save share or drive letter in path
- PASPAN has unlimited size support – PASPAN now can split unlimited size ZIP archives
- Other improvements, tweaks, fixes – Over 20 improvements implemented.
This update is free of charge for everyone who purchased PACL within last 12 months. If you fall within that range, please contact us via support to gain access to latest release. Other users with older licenses can login to their account in order to get upgrade.
You can download the PACL 7.0 from our download site.