Dear PowerArchiver Users,
We are pleased to announce immediate availability of PowerArchiver 2021 20.00.46.
In new Preview build, we are introducing completely re-worked FIPS 140-2 for our business customers that need more assurance they are complying with FIPS 140-2 properly.
Now you can easily enforce FIPS 140-2 settings (3 modes are available) so your end-users have to create archives with FIPS 140-2 validated encryption.
- FIPS 140-2 modes – Reworked our FIPS 140-2 encryption modes for business users.
- Batch ZIP improved – Batch ZIP tool has been improved and gui re-arranged for easier use.
- Preview window improvements – Added proper hide mode for Preview window, so it closes when there is no file to preview.
- Translations updated – Over 30 translations have been updated!
- Various fixes and improvements – This is large update with over 60 other fixes and improvements.
You can see detailed Whats New at our forums.
PowerArchiver 2021, with the Advanced Codec Pack (.PA), will be available for download at our download page for PowerArchiver users with an active Select Plan.
For Preview versions, only users with active select plan are able to register PowerArchiver 2021, with their online activation code that does not change. Not only will PowerArchiver will be available for PC, as always, but PowerArchiver 2021 will also be available for MacOS for the first time. Read more about it here. Join us in discussing PowerArchiver 2021 and more on our forum. Thank you for your support since 1998!