Dear users, based on your feedback, we have worked hard to get build 15.03.04 released before Windows 10.
Here is the list of changes:
- Added detection code for TAR archives with improper extension – PowerArchiver will now be able to figure out which engine to use even if TAR archive has wrong extension set.
- Improved SFX support – added support for more SFX archives.
- Improved RAR creation support – Improved creating of RAR archives (when WinRar is installed).
- Shorter shell extensions – Added 60 character limit for shell extensions with extra long filenames.
- Added support for AttachmentCloud – Added support for AttachmentCloud as well as other smaller PowerArchiver Cloud updates.
- Improved Traditional Chinese translation – Completely updated Traditional Chinese translation.
- Various other fixes and improvements – Over 15 improvements and fixes in total.
You can download PowerArchiver 2015 15.03.04 from our download page or via Patchbeam.