Here is PowerArchiver 2011 RC3 12.00.41 release. We have took your reports and implemented over 30 improvements. One of the biggest changes was to our VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) code which got some testing and should work much better and faster now.
List of changes:
- VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) – lot of testing and improvements. It should work a lot faster now when you have many files compressed via VSS. Should work on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32bit and 64bit. Any file can be compressed!
- Improved Disc to Disc copy
- Improved Image Grabber (to ISO)
- 7-zip SFX – added support for LZMA2
- Updated Translations (21 now)
- Various smaller improvements throughout the application
If you have PowerArchiver 2011, you can Patchbeam this release and get it via 1-2 second update. If not, go to our dowload page and get it now!