Here is the list of changes for PowerArchiver 2010 11.60 Preview release:
Version 11.60.08 [August/2009]
* Support for extracting ZIPX JPEG format, PowerArchiver becomes only
application after WinZip 12 to fully support ZIPX format.
* Memory usage improvements – up to 1 MB less memory used.
* Faster explorer view.
* PA uses ZIP as default compression when PA has not been run.
* Spanning now enabled when Queue is used.
* Improved Burner engine.
* #1536 – Issue with compressing unicode files in non-english Windows (such as Chinese versions of Windows).
* #1533 – File format selection resets when open dialogue is used to select new filename.
* #1501 – FTP profile selection in backup gets reset.
* #1524 – Issue with 7zip and encrypt filename option.
* #1520 – Spanning is available when PAE encryption is selected.
* #1521 – Update save window does not always default to my documents.
* #1517 – Some Pro options still available when registered as Standard license.
* #1525 – Mount Virtual DVD option not showing up in shell.
* #1507 – Other PA settings not saved if PA is restarted after registration.
* #1513 – Right click menu not showing in backup list.
You can download this release from our download page. Thank you!