Satisfy HIPAA compliance requirements, protect data while in transport and storage with single solution.
PowerArchiver delivers end-to-end solution for Healthcare Organizations that satisfies HIPAA compliance requirements and improves productivity. FIPS 140-2 validated encryption meets Government standards without changing your current infrastructure.
Satisfy Compliance Requirements
- FIPS 140-2 Validated \96 PowerArchiver uses FIPS 140-2 validated encryption components which is the basis of strong data encryption that lets us satisfy all of the data encryption regulations.
- HIPAA Compliance \96 PowerArchiver uses FIPS 140-2 validated encryption to ensure that your data is protected every step of the way – from local storage to transport to end destination, your data is secured.
- HITECH ACT \96 PowerArchiver uses FIPS 140-2 validated encryption to meet and exceed HITECH ACT requirements. Your data is protected both at rest and in transit.
Improve Productivity and reduce costs
PowerArchiver Professional is built from grounds up to help you comply to various regulations in Healthcare industry. PowerArchiver is compliant with following:
- Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) \96 With VSS, you can backup any file/database on the computer, without closing program using it.
- CD/DVD/BD burner support \96 Burn your archives directly to the media of your choice.
- 3 local/network destinations \96 Copy backup up to 3 local or network destinations for maximum safety
- SecureFTP/FTP uploads \96 Upload backups to FTP/SFTP server, FIPS 140.2 certified.
- 7-Zip compression \96 Use advanced 7zip compression to minimize backup size, or chose between other possible formats such as ZIP, ZIPX, TAR, CAB, etc.
- Detailed logging support \96 Detailed logs that can be emailed upon completition, or just stored on the hard drive/network.
- Windows Scheduler \96 PowerArchiver Backup will create and edit Windows Schedules for you, enabling unattended backups, with many advanced options.
Includes PowerArchiver Outlook Plugin
- Can be configured to work automatically without user input.
- Compress in multiple formats (ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, CAB, TAR.GZ) with different settings.
- Powerful 256-bit encryption support with AES256bit ZIP/ZIPX standards. FIPS 140.2 Certified.
- Create SFX (Executable) attachments compressed in CAB or ZIP formats.
- Rename extension of attachment automatically to bypass mail filters.
- Exclusions based on extension with predefined commonly used extensions.
- Name attachment based on first file and filter based on minimum file size.
- Option to include help file with attachment.
- Easy configuration rules for Administrators.
- Windows Installer based installation.
- Superb compatibility with all versions of Outlook, from Outlook XP to Outlook 2010. No crashing or Microsoft Outlook hanging.
Includes PowerArchiver Command Line (PACL)
PACL was designed to be a versatile, reliable and scriptable application that can be used in many different configurations and scenarios.
Find out more
- 1 License $22.95
- 2-9 License $16.00
- 10-24 License $13.00
- 25-49 License $11.00
- 50-99 License $8.50
- 100-199 License $6.50
- 200-499 License $5.00
- 500-999 License $3.50
Section 508 Compliance
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008