PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in 2.0 works with Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (New: support for both 32bit and 64bit versions of Microsoft Office, 2010, 2013 and 2016).
PowerArchiver Outlook Plugin (PAOP)
PAOP is designed to offer the functionality of PowerArchiver from within your Microsoft Outlook® e-mail application. It will seamlessly integrate with Outlook and compress your attachments based on options you select. This plug-in is an add-on to PowerArchiver and will not function if PowerArchiver is not installed.
All of the PAOP Features:
PowerArchiver Outlook Plugin
- Can be configured to work automatically without user input.
- Compress in multiple formats (ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, CAB, TAR.GZ) with different settings.
- Powerful 256-bit encryption support with AES256bit ZIP/ZIPX standards. FIPS 140.2 Certified.
- Create SFX (Executable) attachments compressed in CAB or ZIP formats.
- Rename extension of attachment automatically to bypass mail filters.
- Exclusions based on extension with predefined commonly used extensions.
- Name attachment based on first file and filter based on minimum file size.
- Option to include help file with attachment.
- Easy configuration rules for Administrators.
- Windows Installer based installation.
- Superb compatibility with all versions of Outlook, from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2016 (both 32bit and 64bit). No crashing or Microsoft Outlook hanging.
- Supports both 32bit and 64bit versions of Microsoft Office, via unified single installer.
Find out more
Section 508 Compliance
Microsoft Office versions:
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office XP
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2013
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003