PowerArchiver for Outlook Plug-in | Overview
PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in
PAOP is designed to offer the functionality of PowerArchiver from within your Microsoft Outlook® e-mail application. It will seamlessly integrate with Outlook and compress your attachments based on options you select. This plug-in is an add-on to PowerArchiver and will not function if PowerArchiver is not installed.
PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in 2.0 works with Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (New: support for both 32bit and 64bit versions of Microsoft Office, both 2010 and 2013).
- Can be configured to work automatically without user input.
- Compress in multiple formats (ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, CAB, TAR.GZ) with different settings.
- Powerful 256-bit encryption support with AES256bit ZIP/ZIPX standards. FIPS 140.2 Certified.
- Create SFX (Executable) attachments compressed in CAB or ZIP formats.
- Rename extension of attachment automatically to bypass mail filters.
- Exclusions based on extension with predefined commonly used extensions.
- Name attachment based on first file and filter based on minimum file size.
- Option to include help file with attachment.
- Easy configuration rules for Administrators.
- Windows Installer based installation.
- Superb compatibility with all versions of Outlook, from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2013 (both 32bit and 64bit). No crashing or Microsoft Outlook hanging.
- Supports both 32bit and 64bit versions of Microsoft Office, via unified single installer.
PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in is offered as a free add-on to PowerArchiver Professional. It is distributed under same license and evaluation period as PowerArchiver Professional. PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in is completely free for registered PowerArchiver Professional users.
To download PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in version 2.2, visit the download area.
PowerArchiver 9.2 or greater must be installed for proper operation.
- Operating systems:
- Every computer which runs one of the above mentioned operating systems at a reasonable speed.
- Disk Space Requirements:
- 10 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files (minimal).