PowerArchiver Command Line (PACL)
PACL is an advanced command line archiving utility for Windows console environments. It fully supports a variety of the most popular compressed file formats, including: ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, JAR, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, yENC, Base64, CAB SFX and many others. PACL also includes 5 different encryption methods.
PowerArchiver Command Line features:
PowerArchiver Command Line
- Multicore deflate zip engine almost 4x faster than single core systems on quad core computers. (3x faster than WinZip 15). Our MultiCore engine provides byte level parallelization of compression, unlike others that are file based. This means that PACL can use unlimited number of cores to speed up single file compression (for instance large database).
- Improved speed of zip compression and extraction on any occasion.
- Full support for advanced ZIPX format – LZMA, JPEG, PPMd, BZIP2 and WAVPACK in ZIP/ZIPX, according to latest ZIP standards. PowerArchiver is the only application that fully supports Winzip 15 and earlier files, while providing faster (up to 3x) and stronger compression compared to WinZip 15.
- Full support for more basic ZIP format that is compatible with all archivers out there, as well as the built-in Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server ZIP reader.
- Unlimited size of the archive, unlimited size of files inside archive and unlimited number of files inside archive.
- Support for Unicode in ZIP, both read and write. Implemented throughout application.
- ZIP/ZIPX AES encryption support (both PkZip 5.1 and WZ 9.0 standards supported) – FIPS 140-2 Certified.
Encryption features and FIPS 140.2 certification
- Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2).
- PAE support – Encryption of files and archives using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit.
- SecureZip compatibility – only archiver fully compatible with SecureZip, including reading 3DES encrypted archives and ZIP/ZIPX archives encrypted with digital certificates.
- FIPS 140.2 Certification – PowerArchiver ZIP/ZIPX AES encryption is not only standard based and compatible with all solutions, it is also FIPS 140.2 certified and it can be used in government agencies required to safeguard protective data with FIPS 140.2 certified solution.
Read and Write support:
Read and Extract support:
Find out more
- 1 License $14.95
- 2-9 License $9.95
- 10-24 Licenses $9.95
- 25-49 Licenses $7.95
- 50-99 Licenses $5.95
- 100-199 Licenses $4.95
- 200-499 Licenses $3.95
- 500-999 Licenses $2.50
- BUY NOW
Section 508 Compliance
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2013
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003